About======= >>>>>>> 0aa6908f1b06c7211824c696caa11d5354a7eef0
It's all about trust
Shook is an online social marketplace that brings trust into the equation. We use Facebook as an authentication mechanism so every seller has their full name, profile link, mutual friends, picture and location on display. This way, potential buyers will know more about you before they hit the buy button. So, the more they trust you the more money you make.
Turn your used stuff into money
1 List your item 2 Share the item you listed with your friends on facebook, twitter and pinterest 3 Sell your item Feel free to contact us
Other things that may interest you:
Acceptance of Terms
Registration and Fees
Each user wishes to join the Services and/or to purchase or sell items or goods through the Services will have to pre-register through the Website which will require you to register through your Facebook (or other social network, if supported by the Services) account and if you are a buyer then also through your Paypal account. You hereby confirm that such personal accounts and your details provided therein are true and accurate details in the registration form. Any identifiable information retrieved by us through and/or following the registration process will be kept by us. Only after creating an account, you will be able to use the Services. We reserve the right to deny or refuse any registration form or to cancel any existing accounts.
By using, selling or purchasing through the Services, you hereby acknowledge that we will charge commission which will not exceed 8% of the purchase price paid by the buyer for purchasing items through the Services. It is hereby clarified that such commission shall not be refundable whether or not the specific transaction was eventually completed or cancelled for any reason whatsoever.
You hereby further agree that we are not responsible for shipment or delivery of any item or product purchased through the Services, even if you use delivery services recommended or published through our Services. You are hereby advised to agree and schedule with the seller the delivery method and timing.
The price per item offered to be sold through the Services shall not exceed US$1,000. The bids placed by sellers shall be not lower than US$10 per bid.
We allow users to use their social identities, but make no attempt to confirm, and do not confirm, any user's purported identity. You are responsible for determining the identity and suitability of others who you may contact by means of the Services. We do not investigate any user's reputation, conduct, morality, criminal background, or verify the information that any user submits to through Service. We encourage you to communicate directly through the tools available on the Services and to review profile pages for feedback from other users.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Services. We will not be responsible for any damage or loss resulting from your interactions with other users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor interactions between you and other users of the Services and to take any other action in good faith to restrict access to or the availability of any material that we or another user of the Services may consider obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable.
You will not:
- Violate any laws, third party rights or our policies, such as the prohibited and restricted items policies;
- Use our sites, services, or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, or tools;
- If you are a buyer, fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you; payment should be done in a week since the transaction details are closed.
- If you are a seller, fail to deliver items purchased from you which should be identical to the items offered by you for sale;
- Manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other users' listings; Pricing should be $10-$1,000, and solely determined on our platform.
- Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to us;
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information);
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm, manipulate, extract unauthorized information from the Services, or the interests or property of users of the Services;
- Copy, modify, or distribute rights or content from the Services or our copyrights and trademarks; or
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
The Services are not available to temporarily or indefinitely suspended users. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to cancel unconfirmed or inactive accounts. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
We have no obligation to post any content from you or anyone else. In addition, we may, in our sole and unfettered discretion, edit, remove or delete any content that you post or submit.
To the extent that you wish (or required) to download and install the Applications, you acknowledge and agree that we grant you a non-exclusive, revocable license to install and use the Applications solely for your personal use. We may modify the Applications from time to time, and you hereby agree that we may automatically install such modifications without first asking for your approval. We are not obligated to support the Applications, and may at any time suspend or terminate your license and disable the Applications downloaded and/or installed by you. You may not make unauthorized modifications, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or attempt to derive source code of the Applications.
All content included on this Website and Applications, such as, but not limited to, images, text, graphics, logos, and button icons, is the sole and exclusive property of Handshake LTD and is protected by copyright laws. The arrangement and compilation of all content on this Website and Applications are the exclusive property of Handshake LTD and are protected by copyright laws. All Applications used on this Website are the property of Handshake LTD or its Applications suppliers and is protected by copyright laws.
Certain marks used on our Services are our registered trademarks or service marks, owned by our suppliers or partners worldwide. Certain graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are our trademarks or service marks or owned by our suppliers, partners or affiliates. Our trademarks and service marks may not be used for any commercial or other purposes by any party without our prior written express consent. All other trademarks and service marks not owned by us that appear on this Website and Applications are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
We grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to access and make personal use of the Services. The Services, in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our prior written express consent. You will not:
- Use the Services for any purposes other than the purpose expressly allowed by us herein;
- Rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the licenses granted herein or any materials contained in the Services;
- Use the Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy;
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Services, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Services;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Site or the Applications or any part thereof;
- Modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the Services; the content of the Services or any part thereof, except and only to the extent foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law; or
- Intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Services or any user's enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.
You agree not to:
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, untrue, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Submit, transmit, or otherwise make available in any manner, any content which contains a chain letter or constitutes any form of mass mailing. You may not use a false e-mail address or otherwise provide information that would be misleading as to the origin of such content.
- Forge addresses or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Services;
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, use of Services or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable Israeli law or any other laws applicable to you;
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another member or User of the IQAMF Service; or
- Collect or store personal data about other Users, or members.
Third parties sites
The Services may provide, or users may provide, links to World Wide Web sites or resources ("Third Party Material"). Because we have no control over such Third Party Material, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such Third Party Material, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any Third Party Material, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such Third Party Material. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Third Party Material, goods or services available on or through any such Third Party Material. ACCESS AND USE OF THIRD PARTY MATERIALS MUSIC AND VIDEO, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIRD PARTY MATERIALS IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
When you visit our Services or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We therefore take this as your consent to receive communications from us electronically. By doing so you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any and all legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
The information contained on the Website and Services is for information purposes only. It is believed to be reliable; however we do not warrant its completeness, timeliness or accuracy.
Site policies, modification, and severability
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE AND/OR SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR APPLICATIONS INCLUDED ON THE SERVICES, AND YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THESE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT IT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT, SEARCH OR LINK ON IT. THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT THEREIN ARE DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEE THAT ANY TRANSACTION OR AUCTION AGREED WHILE USING THE SERVICES WILL BE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED WHETHER OR NOT WE CHARGED AND COLLECTED OUR FEES IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH TRANSACTION OR AUCTION. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, DATA ACCURACY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND FREEDOM FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY, DIFFICULTY IN USE, INACCURACY OF INFORMATION, DEVICE VIRUSES, MALICIOUS CODE OR OTHER DEFECT IN OUR SERVICES. NO LICENSE TO THE USER IS IMPLIED IN THESE DISCLAIMERS. CERTAIN PROVINCIAL AND/OR STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
We respect your privacy because we treasure ours
When you use the Services you consent to collection, use and disclosure of your information as described in this Policy.
This Policy may be updated from time to time and therefore we ask you to check back periodically the most updated form of Policy as indicated below. Your continued use of the Services after this Policy has been amended and the "Last Updated" date has been modified, shall be deemed to be your continued acceptance of the terms of this Policy, as amended.
Information you give us
Currently, logging into the Services happens through social network accounts like Facebook because it is a quick and easy way to get your items seen by your friends and other users of our services. We will not publish any of your information without your explicit consent, except as specified in this Policy.
We will not sell or disclose your name, email address or other personal information to third parties.
Depending on which services you choose to use, we may require additional information, such as billing information (including billing address, phone number, credit card information), a mobile telephone number, a physical mailing address, and/or payment information.
Your name and social network (e.g., Facebook) profile picture is publicly displayed and connected to your activity through our Services. Other people may see your date joined, feedback, ratings, profile information, items listed for sale, auction bids, sold item listings, purchased items listed, comments and a link to your social network profile.
We automatically receive and record some Non Identifiable Data (as defined below). This information helps us analyze and understand how the site works for members and visitors.
We use the information described in this Policy to provide and improve our Services, for billing, for identification and authentication purposes, to contact members or interested parties, and for general research and aggregate reporting.
Our Service is both a marketplace and a community. We offer several features that allow members to connect and communicate in public or semi-public spaces, such as forums, social networks etc. Please use common sense and good judgment when posting in these community spaces or sharing your personal information with others through our Service. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others. Be aware that any personal information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by others, or could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We generally do not remove content from community spaces, and your posts may remain public after your account is closed. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to post in community spaces through the Services.
Non-personal information is information that cannot by itself be traced back to a specific individual.
Our server automatically collects additional information about your use of the Services ("Non Identifiable Data"). Non Identifiable Data includes the type of browser you are using, your IP address, the URL you have come from and the time spent at that URL, cookies, your domain type, server, data about which pages you visit on the site through the use of log files provided by our third-party tracking-utility partners. This kind of information is collected by many sites and used to monitor use of the relevant site.
If you use our Service, it will contact our servers periodically or in response to certain actions you take in your browser. Each of those contacts generates the same kind of information generated when you visit Website or use the Services, as described above. Additionally, the use of Service will transmit whatever data is necessary to provide particular features of the Services and to monitor their use.
Our server may obtain certain Non Identifiable Data regarding your use of the Services. Our Service will be able to and may track certain information including online navigational information about you and your correspondence in order to perform internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior. The Non Identifiable Data is collected in aggregate form, to the extent possible without identifying any user individually. Non Identifiable Data may be analyzed by us for the purpose of improving and expanding the functionality of our Service. In addition, the Service checks regularly for Service update on our servers and download such updates when needed.
Disclosure of Users’ Data to Third Parties
We engage other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf, and we need to share your information with them to provide products and services to you. Examples include but are not limited to fulfilling orders, processing payments, handling billing disputes and collections, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service. We may partner with third-party services for fraud prevention and/or identity verification.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, We will make diligent efforts to comply with the following best practices:
- No malware: The Service shall not contain and we shall not use the Service to deliver malware of any sort.
- Policy: The Service shall not, intentionally, collect or transmit personal identifiable information without a prior permission.
- Easy deactivation: The Service should be easily deactivated at any time.
- Report: We are making diligent efforts to ensure your privacy and safety in accordance with this Policy. You are entitled to contact us at any time about privacy issues at email@example.com.
The security of your personal information is important to us. Your account is accessible solely using your social network account connections, meaning that every computer that is connected to your social network account can connect on your behalf to the services. It is important you protect against unauthorized access of your account and information by keeping your computer secure and signing out of your social network account after using our services. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Disclosure of Information
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to contact us
Send us an email: support at shook dot co